We may grumble about our over-spilling email inboxes, but the truth is, email marketing is still one of the most effective methods to connect to your target market. It’s a very cost-effective, yet often completely underutilized method to keep in front of our customers, clients, prospects, and referral partners.
Some people think that email marketing is ineffective unless they are using expensive email systems. It turns out that it’s easy to get started and be effective by using free or low-cost systems. The most important thing is to get started, and Technically Done can help you with that!
- MailChimp Account/List Setup: If needed, we assist you with setting up a MailChimp account and list, and import contacts from a spreadsheet or other contacts program into MailChimp.
- Signup Setup: Add or integrate a signup form on your website with MailChimp.
- Response Customization: Customize the confirmation/thank you pages with your logo/branding.
- Newsletter Setup: Set up a simple MailChimp template newsletter that includes your branding – OR –
- Autoresponder Setup: Set up an autoresponder sequence of up to 3 emails over a period of time (requires paid version of MailChimp).
- 30 minute training/strategy session included
Requires an existing MailChimp setup; if you haven’t used MailChimp before, see the Setup package above.
- 30-Minute Strategy Session: We discuss your newsletter strategy and brainstorm about content, images, and message.
- Monthly Newsletter – Setup, edit and/or proofread, and test a monthly or biweekly newsletter.